The Marina LED Aquarium kit is another packed, no-nonsense option for a beginner venturing into the aquarium hobby. This version features a 20-gallon tank, a bit bigger than the 10 gallon tank in most entry-level kits, along with all the Marina accessories to get started.
The Marina Slim S20 clip-on filter handles the filtration duties and provides a simple, quick-change cartridge system. As you can guess by the name, the kit uses a simple LED light built into the canopy to illuminate the tank. This is one nice feature vs. the other traditional incandescent and fluorescent bulbs we’re used to seeing in legacy kits.
To get you started on the right fin, the kit comes complete with Nutrafin fish food, water conditioner and biological supplement, as well as a soft mesh fish net and aquarium care guide to walk you through every step of setting up, stocking and maintaining your new fish tank. The Marina LED Aquarium Kit retails for around $100 or less.
- Features a Marina Slim S20 clip-on filter with quick-change filter cartridges for easy maintenance in less than a minute.
- Long-lasting, natural daylight-effect LED lighting is incorporated into the aquarium canopy to enhance the brilliance of your fish, plants and décor.
- Kit comes complete with an aquarium care guide and everything you need to set up, stock and maintain your beautiful new fish tank.
- Makes a great gift for children interested in learning about the fish hobby and pet responsibility.
- 20-gallon glass aquarium measures 24 x 16.5 x 12.5 inches; recommended for goldfish and a wide variety of tropical community fish species.